- Please DO NOT EAT or DRINK anything at least 8 hours before your appointment except your prescribed medications, which can be taken with a sip of water.
- Please do not smoke, or drink alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours before you appointment.
- Please arrange for a driver to accompany you home. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have parents or legal guardian present with the written consent at the time of surgery.
- Please do not take any aspirin products at least 48 hours prior to you appointment. If you take aspirin daily please advise us and inform you physician in advance that you are going to have oral surgical procedure and seek his/her recommendation.
- Please wear short sleeve shirt, flat shoes, loose clothing. Remove contact lenses; make up, earrings, and necklaces.
- Please bring all your medications prescribed by your doctor including inhalers, etc.
If a cold, fever or other illness occurs, please call this office and change your appointment
If you are unable to keep this appointment, please call us at least 24 hours in advance.